June! That means the beginning of sweltering temperatures, the midpoint of the year, the heart of convention season and some megalithically huge comics. Get a taste of what's to come here.
- Get your Kleenex ready as we bid a very fond farewell to Ultimate Spider-Man artist Mark Bagley. June's USM #110 is the last for Bags and you better believe he's going out with a bang.
-Wondering what's up with Eddie Brock, the original Venom? Best read Sensational Spider-Man #38 for the full story.
- The Annihilation Wave may have died down, but the cosmic epic continues on with Annihilation: Conquest Prologue, hitting shops in June.
- World War Hulk engulfs June with seven titles involved in the raucous event. Look for the Jade Giant to make his mark on World War Hulk #1, World War Hulk: Front Line #1, World War Hulk: X-Men #1, Incredible Hulk #107, Ghost Rider #12, Heroes for Hire #11 and Iron Man #19.
- Looking for a giant cliffhanger? Check out the last page of June's New Avengers #31. 'Nuff said.
- The New Warriors return with a fresh #1 in June, but get ready for the book--and the team--to blow your expectations out of the water.
- Straight out of the pages of Civil War, Prince Namor of Atlantis gets his own book again with Sub-Mariner #1. Sleeper cells, conspiracies and an impending coup will shake up Subby's world. Don't miss out!
- Mutantkind faces the darkness in June as the giant, 18-part Endangered Species storyline kicks off. Start with the Endangered Species one-shot and high-tail it over to X-Men #200 for even more mutant madness.
Check out the June Catalog now to see what else your favorite creators and characters are up to!