Are you ready for Rocktober?! From the massive endings of World War Hulk and a host of other projects to the kick-offs of Marvel Zombies 2 and X-Men: Messiah Complex as well as plenty in between, October's awesomeness cannot be denied! Check out some of the highlights below or head to Marvel's online catalog
for the whole shebang!
- Annihilation: Conquest moves into its next stage as ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST – QUASAR, ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST – STAR-LORD, ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST – WRAITH wrap up and Richard Ryder takes on the Phalanx in NOVA. It all leads straight into November's universe-shaking ANNIHILATION: CONQUEST #1.
- And the wrap-up of those minis is just the tip of the endgame iceberg in October. The first arc of HALO: UPRISING reaches its exciting conclusion with an event that could turn the tide of the entire Human/Covenant war! NEW AVENGERS/TRANSFORMERS comes to a close with nuclear armageddon on the horizon--what role will Dr. Doom play? ULTIMATE POWER sees the Ultimates and Squadron Supreme head towards a mind-blowing conclusion that will decide the fate of both worlds. MARVEL ILLUSTRATED: LAST OF THE MOHICANS also closes with a bittersweet ending to the classic tale.
- And still the endings flow in October. WORLD WAR HULK comes to its world-shattering climax in the pages of WORLD WAR HULK, INCREDIBLE HULK, WORLD WAR HULK: FRONT LINE, WORLD WAR HULK: GAMMA CORPS, PUNISHER WAR JOURNAL and HEROES FOR HIRE.
- When the Illuminati blasted Hulk into space he landed on the planet Sakaar. But what if events hadn't unfolded that way? Planet Hulk and World War Hulk writer Greg Pak spins three tales of alternative possibilities and divergent paths in WHAT IF? PLANET HULK.
- Just when it seemed like the future of mutantkind was lost, the first mutant born since M-Day has arrived. Now the race is on between the X-Men and the Marauders in the X-MEN: MESSIAH COMPLEX ONE-SHOT, the blast-off point for the crossover that'll catapult the X-books into 2008.
- But before "CompleX" begins, "Endangered Species" must come to its heart-racing conclusion. Continuing in the pages of X-FACTOR, UNCANNY X-MEN, NEW X-MEN before wrapping up in X-MEN #204, you can't miss finding out whether Beast discovers a new hope for mutants or if he comes back empty-handed.
- After eating everything else in the universe for 40 years the Marvel Zombies return home to find something beyond anything even these monstrosities could have conceived. Witness the beginning of the Zombie Civil War in MARVEL ZOMBIES 2. Also, get some background on the super-powered undead in MARVEL SPOTLIGHT: MARVEL ZOMBIES.
- It's duck season in the Marvel Universe as the master of Quak Fu returns with his faithful friend Beverly in a brand new HOWARD THE DUCK mini-series.
- Double your fun with twin super-sized annuals. Wolverine seeks a murderer in WOLVERINE ANNUAL: DEATHSONG, while Black Tarantula seeks help in going straight from a flu-ridden, radar-less Matt Murdock in DAREDEVIL ANNUAL #1.
- SHE-HULK is set to go in an exciting new direction as veteran INCREDIBLE HULK writer Peter David becomes the regular scribe for the Jade Giantess.
Itchin' for more? Check out the entire October Catalog now to see what else your favorite creators and characters are up to!
HASBRO and its logo, TRANSFORMERS, and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. Copyright 2007 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.
Microsoft, Bungie, the Bungie logo, Halo, the Halo logos, the Microsoft Game Studios logo, Xbox 360, the Xbox logos are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries and are used under license from owner. © 2007 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.