That's right, we've been gathering up all manner of goods on our Golden Avenger and we'll be doling it out just to get you even more psyched up for "Iron Man 2" than you already are.
We'll start you off with one of our Psych Wards featuring an updated analysis of Tony Stark in the Marvel Universe. From there, things get impossibly awesome!
Here's what's coming:
- Tech Tuesdays: Every Tuesday leading to the release of "Iron Man 2," we'll have a science writer explain some of the real world possibilities of Tony Stark's Marvel U technology.
- Take 10: Lists like no other! Get Marvel.com's takes on Iron Man related top 10s—watch for Iron Man's villains, fights, toys and video games!
- Unlimited Highlights: We curate some of the finest Iron Man Digital Comics in the Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited collection so you can learn all about: Iron Man villains, War Machine and Iron Man's evolution!
- Arch Rivals: Get a peek behind Tony's ruthless corporate rival, Justin Hammer!
- Avengers Fridays: Our new Friday column dedicated to Earth's Mightiest Heroes shines its light on ol' Shellhead—look for Earth's Mightiest Costumes and a peek at a classic Avengers story, both featuring Iron Man!
- War Machine Retrospective: War Machine throughout the years from Colonel James Rhodes to armored Avenger!
- Exclusive Digital Comics: So secret, you'll have to just wait and see what's coming exclusively to Marvel Digital Comics Unlimited!
That enough for you? It better not be! We'll have TONS of "Iron Man 2" movie specific content coming all month long!
Get a look at all the cool products and programs coming from "Iron Man 2" promotional partners. And, of course, stay tuned for clips, photos, interviews with the stars, ticket pre-ordering and, of course, full coverage of the red carpet world premiere of "Iron Man 2."
We'll see you at the movies!
Robert Downey Jr. reprises his role as billionaire industrialist Tony Stark, aka the super hero Iron Man in this sequel to the 2008 blockbuster. RDJ, Paltrow, Cheadle and Rockwell are joined by Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Mickey Rourke as Whiplash. Jon Favreau once again takes up the directorial reins for Marvel's armored avenger.
"Iron Man 2" is one of a continuing slate of films being produced by Marvel Studios based on the Marvel characters, including "Thor" on May 6, 2011, "The First Avenger: Captain America" on July 22, 2011 and "The Avengers" on May 4, 2012.
Stay tuned to Marvel.com for the official word on all things to do with Marvel movies!
Find out when the movie opens in YOUR country with the official "Iron Man 2" international release schedule!
The official Marvel Shop features all things Iron Man!