Earth's Mightiest Heroes have officially assembled into theaters and IMAX 3D, and what better way to celebrate the release of "Marvel's The Avengers" than to smell like your favorite Avenger? Bring out your inner-super hero with "Marvel's The Avengers" Cologne or Perfume by JADS International, a worldwide fragrance company!
"Demand for our official Avengers cologne and perfume has been, pardon the pun, out of this world," said Andrew Levine, Chief Executive Offier of JADS. "Everyone has conventional cologne and perfume at home, but we take it to another level by offering supernatural scents that will empower and bring out the super hero in all of us."
At $29.99 each, you can choose from one of seven individual colognes or perfume, featuring:
- Mark VII Cologne, Armor Up (Iron Man): combines mandarin and jasmine with light patchouli.
- Patriot Cologne, Your Attack Plan (Captain America): features hints of green lime and white pepper with finishes of dry oak wood, sandalwood and tequila.
- Worthy, Possess the Power (Thor): a woody citrus cologne with a combination of bergamot, frozen ginger and wheatgrass blended with a hint of fresh natural grapefruit and layered with cypress.
- Smash, Be Angry (Hulk): a clean scent with clear top notes of water lily and nutmeg, carrying an intense woody dry down enriched with Idian sandalwood, dry musk and warm cedar.
- Mischief (Loki): a unisex fragrance combining a base of green tea and amber with bergamot and cardamom.
- Infinity Formula Cologne (Nick Fury): a citron cocktail smoothed over with a couple of stiff shots of tonka bean guaiac wood.
- Black Widow Perfume (Black Widow): feautres a clear shot of citrus giving away to caramel and honey; dries down with a blend of bitter chocolate, clear patchouli and praline.
Better yet, if you've more than one favorite or can't decide which to pick, get your hands on the Avengers Cologne Set, a four-bottle set including the Mark VII, Patriot, Worthy and Smash, for $59.99!
Get your hands on some cologne or perfume and bring out the inner-Avenger in you! And while you do that, remember to buy your tickets for "Marvel's The Avengers"!