MLG Productions 1, Inc., in association with Marvel Enterprises and Lions Gate Home Entertainment, presents:
The Ultimate Avengers are coming to life in a brand new animated movie, but they need your help! From coast to coast, talented actors and actresses are assembling to voice Earth's mightiest heroes, and you can join them!
Have you perfected your spicy Black Widow Russian accent? Do you think you sound like Nick Fury, or Thor, or Captain America? If you've ever wanted to hear your voice come out of a Marvel Superhero's body-or if you are looking for a chance to break into the world of voice acting-then this is your chance! You could be part of one of our animated movies or appear in bonus material on a DVD!
Can't wait to get started? Well simply pick out a character from the list below, download a script, and then read the full instructions at the bottom of this page!
- Read the Official Rules.
- Read the Eligibility Requirements.
- Complete (type / print clearly) and sign (and have a parent sign, if you are a minor) an Application (as defined in the Official Rules).
- Prepare one (1) passport size photo of yourself and write your name on the back in pencil.
- Prepare one (1) videotape of yourself speaking, singing or screaming like one (1) Marvel Super Hero based upon one (1) of the "scripts" available on www.marvel.com.
Length: Maximum of two (2) minutes (anything over two (2) minutes will not be considered).
Format: VHS or DVD only (any other formats will not be considered).
Content: You speaking, singing or screaming like one (1) Marvel Super Hero (tapes with
additional content will not be considered).
- Mail the completed Application (including the photo and videotape and no other enclosed items) to the following address (package must be postmarked on or between September 7, 2004 and November 1, 2004):
The ULTIMATE Voice Talent Search
c/o MLG Productions 1, Inc.
P.O. Box 67041
Los Angeles, California 90067
Still can't get enough of the Ultimates? Check out Ultimate Nightmare, in stores now!
|Lost, late, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, illegible or otherwise defective Applications or any Applications containing insufficient postage shall not be given consideration by MLG Productions 1, Inc. ("Producer"). Producer reserves the right to make additions to and/or deletions from and/or otherwise modify the Application process. Applications will not be returned and upon receipt will become the sole and exclusive property of Producer and may be used in any manner in any media now known or hereafter invented throughout the Universe in perpetuity. If you do not have access to the Internet and a printer, you may obtain a copy of the Official Rules, Eligibility Requirements and Application by sending a written request for these materials to: The ULTIMATE Voice Talent Search, c/o MLG Productions 1, Inc., P.O. Box 67041, Los Angeles, California 90067. |