- The best of the best are responsible for this beast of a machine. The Black Panther's Wakanda Design Group came up with the blueprints for it and Stark Enterprises currently manufactures them.
- This bad boy can reach speeds up to Mach 2.1. The Next Avengers aren't going to have any excuse for being late.
- The Quinjet is not only ideal for space travel, but for underwater use to boot.
- The ability to become invisible to radar makes this one stealthy ride.
- An autopilot mode lets the Next Avengers deal with any unexpected threats.
With the "Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow" DVD and Blu-ray hitting stores Tuesday, Sept. 2, Marvel.com has all the information you need to know about the young heroes. Check back daily for more news about the movie, and make sure to head over to the "Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow" hub page for all of your Next Avengers needs!By Daniel Ciszek and Nick Mercurio The teen heroes in Marvel's new animated feature "Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow" share more than just their superhero parents' genes; they also share the same awesome mode of transportation. Today, to celebrate the coming release of the Next Avengers DVD, we reveal exclusive concept art of the quintessential Quinjet! That's right, kids; the Quinjet is back and just in time! With Ultron on the loose wreaking havoc throughout "Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow," the next generation of Marvel's Mightiest are going to need an ace in the hole to be able to destroy the supposedly indestructible super robot. Not only that, but their parents set a precedent they now seem destined to follow-the ability to kick butt while riding in style! So, before you watch it make its Next Avengers voyage, we here at Marvel.com have prepared a list of the vehicle's most impressive specs from its comic book appearances! Enjoy!