|Share Your Universe|
New York Comic Con, the biggest pop culture event of the fall, is here! And this year Marvel is giving a fan the ultimate experience…but only if you stop by the Marvel booth (#1354) to Share Your Universe. Are you the ultimate Marvel fan? Do you share the Marvel Universe with your friends and family? And do you want to bring the world of Marvel to the next generation? Then it's time to tell us how you do it at the special Marvel: Share Your Universe video kiosk, exclusively located at the Marvel booth. By recording a quick video message and completing an Entry form, you will be entered for the opportunity to become the face of Marvel: Share Your Universe, Marvel's landmark program that brings Marvel to families to create unforgettable memories. Share Your Universe video entries will be judged, and the winning video participants will be picked as the new face of this exciting Marvel initiative.
The winning Marvel fan will receive the following:
-The opportunity to record (6) more videos that will be featured on Marvel.com
-An HD flip cam
-The opportunity to be immortalized by being drawn in an all-ages Marvel Comic
“We want to hear from you, the fans, about how you Share Your Universe with your loved ones and give you the opportunity to bring your unique story to life as the face of this campaign,” said Dan Buckley, Publisher & President of the Print, Animation & Digital Divisions, Marvel Worldwide, Inc. “Share Your Universe is all about helping usher in a new generation of fans who can learn the iconic lessons of Power, Responsibility and Heroism while also getting a chance to have a great time with the most important people in their lives. Most of all, we want parents--or anyone with young fans in their lives--to Share Your Universe at New York Comic Con with our many panels; free all-ages giveaways and events at the Marvel booth; exclusive signing events; and chance to connect with the timeless super heroes that have inspired us all.”
Winner must be 18+ (or the age of majority in his or her state of primary residence) but can include children with parental permission. See official rules onsite and below for details.
Discovering the Marvel Universe is an unforgettable experience, and now the House of Ideas wants you to share that exciting moment with the young fans in your lives! Enjoy your favorite Marvel super heroes in animation, comic books, and interactive digital media with your loved ones every week at www.marvelkids.com/shareyouruniverse or www.facebook.com/shareyouruniverse, as Marvel proves with fresh content and fun opportunities just why the Marvel Universe is YOUR Universe!
And don’t forget to Share Your Universe every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. ET inside Marvel Universe on Disney XD with "Marvel’s Avengers Assemble," "Marvel’s Ultimate Spider-Man" and "Marvel’s Hulk and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H." The biggest super heroes, the biggest action and the biggest stories you can imagine collide in all-ages excitement that’s out of this world--or any other!
No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of, and physically residing in, one of the 50 United States or D.C. who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in his or her state of primary residence. Contest starts at 3:00 PM ET on 10/10/13 and ends at 5:00 PM ET on 10/13/13. See in-booth signage or representative for further details and complete Official Rules that govern this contest.
SHARE YOUR UNIVERSE
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Marvel Television, Inc., 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521, who is solely responsible for all aspects of this skill-based contest ("Contest").
2. BRIEF OVERVIEW OF CONTEST:
This Contest is being conducted during the period commencing at 3:00 PM (ET), October 10, 2013, and ending at 5:00 PM ( ET) October 13, 2013 ("Entry Period") for you as a contestant (“You” or "Contestant") to compete for the chance to win one (1) Grand Prize (see below for more details) by creating and submitting your user-generated video ("Video") at the Share Your Universe Kiosk ("Kiosk") located within the Marvel booth (“Booth”) at New York Comic Con in New York City, NY ("Event"). The Video must be between fifteen (15) and thirty (30) seconds in duration in which you describe one of the following: (1) how you, as a parent or legal guardian (“Parent”) or as a parent figure or as a mentor have shared Marvel comics, Marvel television series and/or Marvel movies (or lessons therein) ("Marvel Universe") with your child or children or someone you consider to be like your child or mentee ("Child"); or (2) how your Parent or a parent figure or mentor shared their Marvel Universe with you (collectively, "Entry" or "Entry Material"), all pursuant to instructions posted on the Kiosk and instructions given by the Booth representative, along with accompanying identification and descriptive information (collectively a "Submission"). You may include anyone else in the Video who may support your Submission as long as: (i) You are that person’s Parent and provide consent if that person is under 18 years of age or otherwise under the age of majority in your state of primary residence (a “Minor”), or (ii) that person is 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their state of residence. If you are including a Minor in your Video, you must be his or her Parent and must provide consent, as set forth in these Rules.
What the Judges are looking for: Contestant's Entry should utilize original and creative performance and story-telling techniques. Sponsor's appointed panel of judges ("Judges") will score the eligible Submissions based on the following criteria ("Criteria"): Personality and Style (20%), Suitability to represent the Marvel Brand (60%), and Creativity (20%). Contestant must review the Rules and DOs and DON’Ts before creation of the Video. On or about November 11, 2013 ("Award Day"), the Judges will complete judging all eligible Contest Submissions based on the Criteria. See below for more details. For purposes of these Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Contest; and the awarding of any prize is subject to the eligibility and forfeiture provisions set forth below.
To be eligible for this Contest, at the time of entering, Contestant must:  be a legal resident of, and physically residing in one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia ("Territory") who is eighteen (18) years of age or the age of majority in his or her state of residence or older at the time of entry;  not be an employee of the Sponsor; its parent, affiliate, subsidiary company or its advertising or promotion agency involved in this Contest (collectively, "Entities"), nor a member of the household or immediate family of such employee;  not have any existing written agreements which could prohibit him or her from fully participating in the Grand Prize (Sponsor retains the right to determine in its sole discretion if an existing agreement represents a conflict); and  be willing to have the Entry published or otherwise distributed, in connection with, or to promote, the Contest, for which you agree to submit a signed release.
Instructions on how to enter and upload your Submission are described below in Sections 4 and 5 below. Entering and uploading your Submission are both free of charge. Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. HOW TO ENTER/CREATE A CONTEST SUBMISSION:
Sponsor will post instructions ("Instructions") on or at the Kiosk for Contestant to follow in the creation of the Submission. Any Submission that fails to meet Sponsor's specifications will be disqualified. All Submissions must be received during the Entry Period. A Contestant may submit more than one (1) Submission, however, each Submission must be unique and any duplicate or materially similar Submissions will be disqualified. If Contestant attempts or is suspected of attempting (in the sole discretion of Sponsor) to circumvent this limitation by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, Contestant will be disqualified from the Contest. In the event that the same Submission is received from more than one (1) Contestant, only the first Submission received will be accepted. Any Submission received after the Entry Period will be disqualified. Proof of submitting a Submission does not constitute proof of receipt or entry into the Contest. The following “Do’s and Don’ts” must be adhered to and will be posted on or at the Kiosk:
DOs & DON'Ts
Do protect your privacy
Say only your first name and the state where you live.
Please do not mention anyone else's full name in your Video.
Be original and put your own spin on the story.
Video has to be 100% original.
Do be careful
Take caution when creating your Video and do not include any dangerous stunts or demonstrate/mention any physical activity that may be harmful to yourself and/or people around you..
For your safety, don't try any risky moves.
Don’t enter the Contest if you are a Minor
Don't show or talk about any third party brands or logos (except for the Sponsor's brand/logo)
Don’t talk about or otherwise mention any third party brands in your Video.
If you are wearing clothes, footwear, or accessories or carrying items with trademarked brands, please be sure that they are not visible in the video. You may do that by covering those portions or asking the representative at the kiosk to help you avoid the appearance of such brands in your Video
Do not include music.
Don't be rude or use profanity
Avoid bad language, rude gestures, and other inappropriate stuff
Don't go too long...
:30 SECONDS max!
5. HOW TO SUBMIT A SUBMISSION:
Once a Contestant has created a Submission at the kiosk, Contestant will be instructed by the Kiosk representative to complete an entry form given by the representative who will ask for information including but not limited to the Contestant’s name and email address. Furthermore, Contestant grants Sponsor permission to email Contestant's email address regarding the possible use in any media of any Submission submitted by Contestant.
6. CONTEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
All Submissions must meet the following requirements and specifications to be eligible:
- The Submission must be authorized. This means that Contestant must have the legal right and any and all permissions necessary to submit the Submission into the Contest. By submitting the Submission, Contestant hereby represents that s/he has all rights necessary to distribute the Submission through the Kiosk and to grant to Sponsor the rights set forth below.
- Submission must be Contestant's original work, and, must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Submission must not contain any music or include the personal information (name, address, etc) of any person other than the Contestant (as described above).
- The Submission must meet all specifications set forth by Sponsor, including maximum duration, and those described in the Instructions and these Rules.
- The Submission must not, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, contain any sexually explicit, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, obscene or other inappropriate content.
- The Submission must not violate these Rules or any of the Kiosk’s Terms and Conditions. Contestant represents and warrants that: (i) s/he is the sole and exclusive creator and owner of the Submission, and all rights thereto; (ii) s/he has the full and exclusive right, power and authority to submit the Submission to Sponsor upon the terms and conditions set forth herein; (iii) no part of the Submission has been published; (iv) no rights in the Submission have previously been granted to any person, firm, corporation or other entity or otherwise exercised or exploited; (v) the full use of the Submission or any part thereof will not in any way violate or infringe upon any copyright (statutory or otherwise), constitute a libel or defamation of or an invasion of the rights of privacy or publicity of, or otherwise violate or infringe upon any other personal, property or other rights of any person, firm, corporation or other entity or subject Sponsor to any costs or liability of any kind or nature whatsoever.
7. CONTEST SCHEDULE:
The applicable dates, times and deadlines for the Contest are as follows.
Entry Period: 10/10/2013 (3:00 PM, ET) – 10/13/13 (5:00 PM, ET).
On or about 11/11/13: Potential Winners Chosen
On or about 11/22/13: Winners Announced
The dates and times set forth above are subject to change in Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event of any change, notice of the revised date or time may be posted on Marvel.com.
8. WINNER SELECTION PROCESS:
Using the Criteria, the Judges will score all eligible Submissions for the Contest. At Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor (or its agent) may elect to interview a maximum of 15 top scoring eligible entries via telephone/mail and/or Skype (or any other method selected by Sponsor) and these entrants may be asked for additional information in order to determine potential Grand Prize Winner (“Interview Round”). Contestants selected for the Interview Round (should it take place at Sponsor’s sole discretion) will be evaluated using the Criteria above. They will be advised on the method of submitting any additional information requested (“Interview Round Submission”) at the time they are contacted and given specific instructions and timing. Any Interview Round Submission submitted in a format not specified by Sponsor or the Contest Administrator will not be judged. All Interview Round Submissions must comply with the provisions listed in these Rules. All contents of any Interview Round Submissions become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Judges will use the Score from the initial Judging, the results of the Interview Round (if applicable) and Interview Round Submissions (if any) to calculate a final score and determine the winner.
The one (1) eligible Submission receiving the highest score will be selected as the potential Grand Prize winner. The potential Grand Prize winner is subject to verification of the submitting Contestant’s eligibility and compliance with these Rules. In the event of a tie, the tie will be broken by the Judges based on the first Criteria - Personality/Style - of the Submission. The decision of the Judges shall be final and binding.
9. SPONSOR'S RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY:
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify and remove any Submission at any time for any reason, including but not limited to, Sponsor's belief that the Submission potentially or actually infringes upon the copyrights, or other rights of any third party, or otherwise does not comply with these Rules. In the event that a Winner is disqualified, the prize will be forfeited and may or may not, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, be awarded to an alternate Winner selected from among the remaining eligible Submissions.
10. PRIZE: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE (“Grand Prize”):
The Grand Prize Winner will receive the following: (1) an opportunity to host a series of six (6) additional Videos, to be distributed in Marvel’s sole discretion on Marvel.com, which will feature ideas for enjoying the Marvel Universe together (ARV:$300); (2) an HD flip cam (or similar) that the Grand Prize Winner will be asked to use to ensure the quality of the Videos for Marvel.com (ARV: $200.00); and (3) an opportunity to be drawn into an upcoming all-age Marvel Comic Book, subject to Sponsor's sole discretion (ARV:$0). The topics for the additional Videos will be provided by Sponsor, and all Videos will be edited by Marvel before they are featured on Marvel.com. In the event that a prize component is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's prize obligation to Grand Prize Winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Prize elements may not be separated. Total ARV of Grand Prize: $500.00.
Grand Prize Winner will be engaged pursuant to the Sponsor’s standard policies and may have to follow all guild requirements in order to fully participate. Any depiction of prize is for illustrative purposes only. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Grand Prize will be awarded provided it is validly claimed by November 30, 2013. If the Grand Prize winner (after s/he has completed and returned the affidavit of eligibility and publicity release (“Affidavit”) and has been confirmed) fails to claim their prize whereby he or she does not reply to any communication from the Sponsor or its agencies by November 30, 2013 or after three (3) attempts (whichever is later), s/he will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
All federal, state and local taxes on the Grand Prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner who will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the value of his/her prize. All prize awards are subject to verification of eligibility, compliance with these Rules and execution of any and all Sponsor-requested documents (e.g., parental consent forms (if applicable), any and all legal documents evidencing ownership and/or transfer of rights affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, except where prohibited). If the Grand Prize Winner is a Minor (as defined by his or her state of primary residence), the prize will be awarded for the benefit of the Minor to his/her Parent, who will be solely responsible on behalf of the Minor for all applicable documentation and taxes. The potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email to his/her email address on or about November 12, 2013. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and the selection of an alternate Grand Prize Winner may result from any of the following, without limitation:  potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to respond positively to notification within forty eight (48) hours after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any Grand Prize element as undeliverable;  potential Grand Prize winner's failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of age, identity, residency and clearances;  potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to execute and return by overnight delivery service all Sponsor-requested documents within five (5) business days after transmission;  potential Grand Prize Winner's failure to be available to be interviewed for press opportunities at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, and  any other non-compliance with these Rules. Sponsor may require signed Sponsor-requested documents to be notarized at its sole discretion. In the event of a disqualification or prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, select or not select, an alternate Winner and award or not award the forfeited prize.
13. GENERAL RULES:
- a. Disputes over Grand Prize Winner's Identity: In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the Grand Prize Winner based on the email address, the winning Submission will be declared made by the Authorized Account Holder of the Address. For purposes of these Rules, "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- b. Site Marks: By participating in the Contest, Contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Kiosk contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Sponsor in writing, Contestant agrees not to reproduce, exploit, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Kiosk, including its interface, in whole or in part and other logos and product and service names that are trademarks of the respective owners (the "Marks"). Unless Contestant has written permission, s/he hereby agrees not to display or use in any manner the Marks. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Contestant shall have the right to include Marks in Submissions created and submitted in accordance with the terms of the instructions and these Rules solely in connection with your participation in this Contest.
- c. Name and Likeness: By participating in the Contest and accepting any award, Contestant grants to Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty- free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide:  right to use the names, likenesses, voices and biographical information, of any person appearing in the Submission, and the Submissions and any other material submitted in connection with the Contest, and  license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Submission, in whole or in part, unless prohibited by law. All rights granted to Sponsor in this paragraph shall be in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including, but not limited to, on Sponsor's websites, on third party websites on physical media, and in theatrical release) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to Contestant, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to Contestant or to any other person or entity.
- d. Not Responsible for Errors or Submissions not Received: Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest or the announcement or distribution of the prizes, or for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegal Submissions.
- e. No Confidential or Fiduciary Relationship: Contestant understands and agrees that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is established by submitting the Submission hereunder and nothing in these Rules or as a result of submitting the Submission shall be deemed to place Sponsor in any different position from anyone else to whom Contestant has not submitted the Submission.
- f. Comments: Contestant agrees that Sponsor, and its third-party vendors engaged to implement this Contest are authorized to display on the Kiosk in connection with the Contest and thereafter the Submission and any public comments.
14. RELEASE,WARRANTY,LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION/CONDITIONS:
Contestant expressly understands and agrees that:  s/he hereby releases and holds harmless Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, and their respective agents, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives and independent contractors (the "Released Parties") from any and all liability for claims, demands, losses and liabilities, including, without limitation, for death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from Contestant's participation in the Contest and/or the use or acceptance of any prize won;  HER/HIS USE OF THE KIOSK AND PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST IS AT HER/HIS SOLE RISK;  THIS CONTEST IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS  s/he will indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, liabilities (including, but not limited to, attorneys' and experts' fees, costs and disbursements), demands and actions of every kind and nature, whether or not now known or suspected (collectively, "Claims"), arising out of or in connection with: (i) Contestant's participation in the Contest; (ii) any Submission submitted by Contestant (including, but not limited to, any and all claims of third parties, whether or not groundless, based on the Submission of such material); (iii) any posting by Contestant on Sponsor's website or Kiosk; (iv) the use by Released Parties of any of the rights granted by Contestant in connection with the Contest; (v) Contestant’s participation in and use of any element of the Grand Prize; and (vi) any breach by Contestant of any warranty, agreement or representation contained in these Rules or in any documentation submitted by Contestant
Grand Prize Winner expressly understands and agrees that  the Grand Prize constitutes the grant of an unconditional right to Sponsor and assigns to photograph, film, or otherwise capture the fulfillment of the prize (“Fulfillment Filming”), and Sponsor shall have the unconditional right to reproduce, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, stream, synchronize with visual material, modify, amend, create derivative works, and otherwise use and permit others to use the Fulfillment Filming throughout the universe in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, in all languages and in all versions, in perpetuity, without compensation, except where prohibited by law;  Sponsor’s use of the Fulfillment Filming as described herein will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy, defamation or claims for performance or payment of any kind, including but not limited to payment of re-use fees, residuals or license fees;  Sponsor shall have the right to make such changes to the Fulfillment Filming and make such uses thereof as it deems necessary or desirable, including but not limited to the right to use, edit, and reproduce and/or alter said Fulfillment Filming in perpetuity, in its entirety or in part, for any commercial and promotional purposes worldwide without any consultation or additional permission, or compensation, credit or attribution;  Sponsor has the right to conduct a background check (“Check”) of any and all records of the Contestant, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports, which he/she, to the extent necessary under law, shall authorize;  Sponsor may take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Sponsor by Contestant, and he/she will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information for the Check, and  if any felony or misdemeanor conviction is found respecting the Contestant, or if there is anything that conflicts with Sponsor’s image, Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify the Contestant from participating in the Grand Prize or portions of the Grand Prize and to pay the Grand Prize Winner a cash substitute for the Prize or those portions that are removed, but no cash substitute will be paid to any other participant.
- a. Sponsor is not responsible for any electronic transmission errors resulting in any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of any materials submitted, or for any technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunction or limitations of any kind, or any inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, an insufficient number of Submissions, or any other causes beyond Sponsor's control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and unfettered discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend and/or suspend the Contest and/or to award any prizes based on alternate means including, without limitation, based on Submissions received prior to termination.
- b. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION TO DISQUALIFY YOU IF YOU TAMPER OR ARE SUSPECTED OF TAMPERING WITH THE SUBMISSION AND/OR JUDGING PROCESS. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR KIOSK OWNED OR OPERATED BY SPONSOR, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE KIOSK OR MARVEL.COM, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM YOU TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. IF SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION BELIEVES THAT ANY SUCH CONDUCT HAS OCCURRED, THEN SPONSOR MAY TAKE SUCH REMEDIAL MEASURES AS SPONSOR DEEMS APPROPRIATE IN KEEPING WITH THE FAIRNESS AND INTEGRITY OF THE CONTEST.
16. GOVERNING LAW:
All issues and questions of your rights and obligations in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of California, in the city of Los Angeles.
17. WINNER'S LIST:
For a copy of the Rules and/or the name of the Grand Prize Winner, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Share Your Universe Winner's List Requests, c/o Ventura Associates, Dept. VP, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, NYC, NY 10165, designating either winner’s list or Rules. Requests must be received no later than October 13, 2013.
18. CONTEST ADMINISTRATOR:
Ventura Associates International LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, New York, NY 10165, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Contest.